Paying for your golf membership
We know that golf memberships can be expensive, especially in times of economic uncertainty. But don’t forget there are options when it comes to paying your annual fees, and it makes sense to consider them all before you commit, to ensure you make the best decision for you.
What are my payment options?
The simplest option is to pay for your annual membership fee upfront. At the majority of Golf Clubs you can do this by paying in cash or card at the club, by bank transfer or by making a card payment online.
Can I spread the cost?
With Novuna Personal Finance, you can spread the cost of your annual membership fee over 6, 10 or 12 months depending on your budget.
What are the criteria for golf membership finance?
- 18 and over
- 3 Year UK address history
- Personal bank account from which a Direct Debit can be taken
- Eligible employment status*
- Have an email address and telephone number
*Eligible employment includes:
- Employed, working 16 hours minimum per week, on a permanent contract;
- Self–employed working a minimum of 16 hours per week;
- Retired person (this includes early retirement);
- A person on disability allowance, for which you can provide proof;
- Student nurse or doctor; and
- If unemployed you can apply as a “House Person”, providing you have a cohabitating spouse/partner who can provide employment details.